Really getting into this blog has been something I've been meaning to do for so long, something I think about all the time and just really needed some motivation or a push to get it done. Getting back into it has really made me think about what other consistent ideas I want to pursue and they are ...
1) CREATIVE WRITING CLASSES: If you read my about me page, you'll see that I have loved writing since I was a little girl. English was always my best subject in school, I always enjoyed it and I write so much in my spare time. I think if I could find classes to work on my writing it would bring me so much satisfaction to have someone read my work and provide feedback. If anyone knows of classes like this, HMU.
2) STAND UP COMEDY: for those of you who don't know me IRL, I am really funny. I have been listening to so many podcasts lately of stand up comedians and I think they are all so brave, funny and smart. I think its a place I would really enjoy. If anyone knows of any comedy lessons in the city, HMU.
(surprise, this is just a blog for you all to HMU)
(They are hilarious, find their website here)
3) HORSEBACK RIDING LESSONS: My mom is going to get so mad for me telling this story, but when I was a little girl I wanted to take horseback riding lessons, but I had already enrolled in voice lessons and I didn't have time for both.
Ask me if I got over it.
Seriously, ask me.
(this is what I look like when I am living my best life)
4) RUNNING: Maybe writing this in a blog will help hold me accountable, but I need to get back into the gym/ running. It keeps my head on straight honestly, and helps me process things with a clear head. I think keeping a healthy body is essential with keeping a healthy mind. My mind isn't always the healthiest so I think staying physically healthy is imperative for me
(ew, sorry for getting serious on you all)
Finally, my most far-fetched:
5) START A DOG HOTEL: I need to do it. My dream is to make so much money I can quit my day job and run a doggy hotel/ day care/ foster centre where people can come and leave their dog for as long as they need. Going through a hard time? That's fine, I'll dog sit for a year. Going on vacation? That's cool, I got your dog. Working all day? I'll take care of them. Stray? Not anymore.
Just imagine being surrounded by little puppers all day!!!
I think if I complete these five things, I'll be pretty dang happy.