Okay, SO SORRY for the biiig break between posts!! It won't happen again, I *kinda will try* promise.
Everything has been super busy with school and life and everything else imaginable and I hope everything is great with you guys!! So around this time of year lots of people release lists of the most influential people of 2015! Since I know you all take my opinion so seriously, I figured I would do my own.
Without any delay - Jayne's Most Influential People of 2015
1. SAINT WEST - Okay, I know he was born 4 days ago BUT I have spent the last 9 months waiting for North to be a big sister and Kanye to be a dad to a little boy. Kim has Nori to raise and now Kanye has someone. So judge all you want; I am basically his 5th aunt.
2. THE WOMEN WHO BRING THERAPY DOGS TO CAMPUS - I can never thank you enough, you brighten my day and seriously I need to know how to make this into a career because you women change lives.
3. LEFT SHARK - you can claim I am behind the times but I still watch GIFS of him on the regular and this has been since February so I think he's a solid third place.
4. THE GUY WORKING AT TIMS WHO PUTS SLEEVES ON MY COFFEE WITHOUT ME ASKING - u, my friend, are the real MVP.
5. WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THE LION GUARD TV SHOW (to premier in 2016) (Ford Riley) - I googled him after, but seriously whoever decides to bring the Lion King back to life AND include Kiara and Kovu AND cast Sarah Hyland is a winner in my books.
6. TAY SWIFT - seriously girl, between dating Calvin Harris and ur feuds with Katy and Nicki and ur #squad, u kept 2015 on its toes - NOT TO MENTION MAKING OUT WITH SCOTT EASTWOOD. like yas girl.
7. CUBA - okay he's a dog; but I can pretty much guarantee he's the most influential dog of 2015
8. TYGA - this guy is dating one of my favourite Kardashian/Jenner girls AND his last couple of singles have been fireee
9. HILLARY CLINTON - get it girl; the White House is urs for the taking.
DOUG THE PUG - ty for being my spirit animal xoxoxo